At CEFCA, we are aware of the protection of the personal data of internet users who access our website and use our services.
|BASIC INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION|
|RESPONSIBLE||Foundation Center for the Study of Physics of the Cosmos of Aragon (hereinafter, "CEFCA")|
|DPO||Contact of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com|
|CONSERVATION||They will be kept as long as necessary for their purpose, until they comply with the minimum legal deadlines or until the interested person requests their deletion.|
|RECIPIENTS||Your data will not be transferred to other companies, unless it is necessary to manage the service requested by you or enabled by a legal provision.|
|RIGHTS||You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation and opposition to the treatment of your data, and to withdraw the consent given. To exercise them you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org .|
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION||You can request additional information about our "Privacy and Data Protection Policy" by writing to email@example.com .|
2.- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF MY PERSONAL DATA?
Foundation Center for the Study of Physics of the Cosmos of Aragon (CEFCA)
Plaza San Juan 1, 2nd Floor. CP 44001 Teruel (Spain)
Contact telephone number: 978221266
3.- DATA CONTACT OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
At CEFCA we have appointed a Data Protection Officer. Among its functions is to supervise the application of the regulations in the organization and to offer advice for its compliance.
If you have any questions regarding this document or consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you can contact the Data Protection Officer by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
4.- FOR WHAT REASON IS MY DATA USED, AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
In CEFCA we treat your personal data to manage the services you request and / or have contracted with us, and also to respond to your requests for information. Below we detail the purposes and their legitimacy:
Purposes based on the contractual relationship
- The activities that are based on an agreement or contract are those that we carry out in the field of the employment relationship, the management of registered users and our suppliers.
- Management of services that we offer to registered users. Some of these services include registration to participate in congresses, seminars or other meetings.
- Some of these services include registration to participate in congresses, seminars or other meetings. Our website offers the possibility of participating in staff selection processes, or being included in our employment exchange. These processes are intended to hire a person applying for a job, so it would be legitimized in article 6.1b of the RGPD (Our website offers the possibility of participating in staff selection processes, or being included in our employment exchange. These processes are intended to hire a person applying for a job, so it would be legitimized in article 6.1b of the RGPD ("the treatment is necessary for the application, at the request of the interested party, of pre-contractual measures").
Purposes based on a legal obligation
- The information contained in the transparency portal is offered within the framework of Law 19/2013, of December 9, on transparency, access to public information and good governance. The transparency portal aims to provide all citizens with access to the information of the Center for the Study of Physics of the Cosmos of Aragon, its activity, the purpose of the use of the funds, the criteria and reasons for its decisions and other issues of public interest.
- On our website, some data of a labor type or related to our suppliers are also processed, within the framework of compliance with our transparency obligations.
Purposes based on a legitimate interest
- Customer service: To respond to requests for information or queries that you raise through the various existing means of contact, including forms. This processing of this data allows us to be able to assist you properly and resolvethe queries raised, so it results in your benefit.
- Management of visitors to our center: For this purpose, the personal data of the people who visit our center will be processed, and will be published while the visit remains active or planned for a certain period. Data processing allows visitors to collaborate on projects with staff of our center, as well as participate in seminars and presentations, thus resulting in their benefit. The publication of active or planned visits and seminars allows the planning of these collaborations between staff of different centers.
- Inform our users about services similar to those that are the object of the relationship: Your data may be processed for the sending of promotional communications, as long as they are related to products and / or services of which you are already a user or client. These communications may be directed to the data you have provided as a means of contact, such as email, telephone or postal address.
At any time, even from the beginning, you can exercise your right to object to the use of your personal data for promotional purposes, by writing to email@example.com .
- Analysis of usability and quality of our website: To improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service, we can analyze the usability of the website and the degree of user satisfaction.
- Fraud prevention: We have a legitimate interest inproviding the necessary mechanisms to prevent potential fraud against you and against you in commercial transactions. This allows us to take steps to protect you against fraud attempts by third parties.
Purposes based on consent
- Sending newsletters to the indicated email address, through which promotional communications will be directed. In this case it will not be legitimized by the commercial relationship, so we would request your consent to inform you of our products, services and associated promotions.
- Use of advertising cookies or that analyze online behavior. Some cookies that do not have technical purposes or for which there is no legitimate interest, will only be used if you give your consent, as detailed in the Cookies Policy, where you will find all the information about the use we make of this type of data.
We inform you that We inform you that based on the information you provide us. If in the future there is any modification, we will ask for your consent previously.
5.- WHAT KIND OF DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
To fulfill our commitment, we will process data that includes these categories:
- Identification codes.
- Identification codes.
- In the case of customers, the data to be processed may also include information on transactions of goods and services.
6.- HOW IS MY DATA OBTAINED?
The data we need to comply with our service is obtained from the information provided directly or indirectly by the user of our website. For example, when using the forms enabled on our website or when directing this information to our physical headquarters.
7.- HOW LONG WILL MY DATA BE KEPT?
At CEFCA we will keep your data only for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose described, so when the data is no longer necessary for its purpose, the data will be destroyed or blocked (they will not be used in any way).
Having them blocked allows us to attend claims and fulfill the responsibilities acquired by our service and by the use we give to your personal data.
On the other hand, we must respect the conservation periods that allow us to comply with our legal and fiscal obligations. For example, in the case of data collected to bill for a service, we will keep it for a minimum period of 5 years from the last invoice. If you have registered to send you newsletters, we will keep your contact details until you request to unsubscribe from the service. They will also be kept for the period necessary to meet responsibilities arising from the provision of the service or the purpose of data processing.
8.- IS IT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE MY DATA?
The information contained in forms is essential to manage the requested service, respond to your request for information or the registration to our newsletters (if applicable). For example, your identification data is necessary to make the invoice and comply with our tax obligations. In the same way, if you do not provide your contact information do not manage your request.
9.- WHO WILL RECEIVE MY DATA?
We will not communicate your data to other entities or people unless it is necessary for the provision of the service you request, that we are obliged by law or that you allow us in advance. In any case, they would communicate only to fulfill the purpose or purposes for which you gave us your data, and we will not use them in any other way contrary to them.
For example, it may be necessary the collaboration of some third party service providers who have access to allpersonal data and who process it in the name and on behalf of CEFCA for the provision of their services. Specifically, and by way of example and not limitation, the aforementioned suppliers perform their services in the following sectors: logistics and transport services, accounting and tax advice, companies providing technological and/or computer services, including the support and maintenance of our website.
Our web pages are hosted on national servers, so we inform you that we do not carry out international data transfers. If it is necessary to manage a certain service, these would be carried out based on adequacy decisions, guarantees, binding corporate rules or specific applicable situations, and we will inform you of this.
10.- WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE REGARDING THE USE OF MY PERSONAL DATA?
Each person is in control of their personal data. In our entity you can exercise the following rights for FREE:
|ACCESS||You can find out what personal data we hold about you.|
|RECTIFICATION||You can correct or modify your personal data when it is not correct.|
|SUPPRESSION||You can ask us to delete your personal data.|
|OPPOSICION||You can request that we stop processing your personal data. You can object to the use of your data for the receipt of promotional communications.|
|LIMITATION OF PROCESSING||
This right can be exercised in these cases:
|PORTABILITY||You can request and receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have provided us and those that have been obtained from your contractual relationship with us, as well as to transmit them to another entity.|
For purposes in which you have provided your consent, you have the right to withdraw it without affecting the legality of the treatment. You can exercise any of these rights easily and free of charge, by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting our headquarters by post. In both cases you must prove your identity.
If you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the regulations or you have any questions regarding the exercise of your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer by writing to email@example.com or by calling 978221266.
However, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, by contacting the address C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid. On the web you will www.agpd.es find other ways of contact.
In the event of any discrepancy between this translated document and the Spanish version, the content of the original Spanish version shall prevail.