In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following legal aspects are reported:
Ownership of the website
- Owner of the website: Fundación Centro de Estudios de Física del Cosmos de Aragón CIF G44227148, hereinafter "the CEFCA", "the website"
- Address: Plaza San Juan 1, 2nd Floor. CP 44001 Teruel (Spain)
- Contact: Tel. 978221266 - Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Center for the dissemination and practice of astronomy
General conditions of use
The purpose of the website www.cefca.es is to inform users of the website of the activities carried out by CEFCA and the services it provides.
The use of any of the functionalities of the website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set forth herein, without prejudice to those particular ones that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the website.
The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in its website or in the configuration and presentation of it.
To keep the information published on the website updated, the contents of the website may be modified, corrected, deleted or added at any time, so it will be convenient to check the validity or accuracy of the same by going to the official sources.
Access to the web and passwords
Some of the services and contents offered by Fundación Centro de Estudios de Física del Cosmos de Aragón may be restricted to registered users.
If for the use of a service in the web, the user should proceed to its registration, he will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. If, as a result of registration, the user is provided with a password, he undertakes to make diligent use and to keep the password secret to access these services. Users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any identifiers or passwords that are provided by Fundación Centro de Estudios de Física del Cosmos de Aragón and undertake not to transfer their use to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to outsiders. It will be the responsibility of the user to use the services by any illegitimate third party who uses a password for this purpose because of a non-diligent use or the loss of it by the user.
The user is obliged to immediately notify Fundación Centro de Estudios de Física del Cosmos de Aragón of any fact that allows the improper use of identifiers and / or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to them, to proceed to their immediate cancellation. If such facts are not communicated, Fundación Centro de Estudios de Física del Cosmos de Aragón will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of identifiers and / or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
Intellectual property, industrial and frames
All the elements that make up the website, as well as its structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are the property of CEFCA or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, the images and other graphic elements contained on the website are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The owner of the website expressly prohibits the realization of "framing" or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of our website.
The use of the contents must respect their particular licensing. In this way, its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is totally prohibited unless there is prior and expressauthorization from the owner of the website.
Only the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the website is authorized, provided that each and every one of the following conditions is met:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained.
- The owner of the website is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
- The purpose and purpose of such use is compatible with the purposes of the website and / or activity of the owner of the website.
- No commercial use is intended, and its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be communicated and authorized by the owner of the website, previously and expressly.
Regarding the quotations of products and services of third parties, the owner of the website recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the web the existence of rights or any responsibility over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
The owner of the website declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if it considers that our website may be violating its rights, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the website, in its content, or that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who makes it.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website www.cefca.es.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, the owner of the website makes himself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of all those contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. If the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact CEFCA.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the replies that are made through the different email addresses that appear on its website, so in no case may binding legal effect be derived from them.
Links or hyperlinks
The links contained in our website may lead to third-party web content. The purpose of these links is only to facilitate the search for resources that may interest you through the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to the owner of the website, nor does it review their contents and, therefore, the owner of the website does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites, which will be exclusively informative and that in no case imply any relationship between the owner of the website. and the persons or entities that own such content or own other siteswhere they are located. The owner of the website cannot be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for any damages that may arise from accessing or using it.
Links to the website www.cefca.es must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by the CEFCA on the page that makes the link.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with content that is illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or violates public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
- The owner of the website may request that a link to its website be removed, without the need to allege any cause. In this case, the page that has made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives the notification from the owner of the website.
- It is not responsible in any way nor does it guarantee the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of contents or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from access to the website of the hyperlink.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain a brand, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the owner of the website except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
Personal data protection
Discrepancies between translated legal texts
In the event of any discrepancy between this translated document and the Spanish version, the content of the original Spanish version shall prevail.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any matter related to the services of this site, will be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the website or the use of the services that may be offered therein, the owner of the website and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of Teruel.